Home > Uncategorized > Floyd Rose Reverse

Floyd Rose Reverse

December 11th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

Floyd Rose Reverse
Where can I buy replacement parts for my Jackson Floyd Rose Guitar?

I need the allen Key & bolts for my Floyd Rose guitar, its a Jackson Dinky Reverse. My bolts are pretty stripped & I lost the allen key, i'd like to change my strings, but with these circumstances its pretty hard. Thanks guys! preciate it.

Stewart-MacDonald sells oodles of Floyd Rose guitar parts. Maybe you can find what you need there. Here's a link to their website:


Good luck!

Kahler vs. Floyd Rose - Part 2 of 4 - Tremolo Comparison

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.